VINTAGE PLASTIC DOLLHOUSE FURNITURE, MADE IN W. GERMANY
Awesome vintage furniture to finish your dollhouse nursery : crib, highchair, and stroller!
PLUS...Two (2) vintage dollhouse rugs.
PLUS...THREE (3) miniature dolls.
* CRIB - Headboard, footboard and baby bedding is RED. Sides of crib are WHITE. Wheels are BRIGHT GREEN. Baby blanket is removable. SIZE: approx. 1 5/8" X 2 7/8" X 1 5/8"
* HIGHCHAIR - Chair is WHITE. Tray is RED, with attached BRIGHT GREEN baby toy / ornament. Tray actually slides forward! SIZE: approx. 2 1/4" X 1 3/8" X 1 1/4"
* STROLLER - STROLLER IS RED, BRIGHT GREEN and WHITE. Wheels are BLACK. SIZE: approx. 2" X 1 1/4"
* LARGE RUG - Persian rug style. BROWN, RED, BLUE, ORANGE, LIGHT BLUE. Felt type material. SIZE: APPROX. 8 1/2" X 4 3/4" CONDITION: Poor. Stained / Soiled. Fringe is disconnected from rug at the corner of one side.
* SMALL RUG - Persian rug style. GREEN, BLUE, RED, ORANGE. Velour type material. SIZE: approx. 4 1/2" X 2 3/8" CONDITION: Good and clean.
* SMALL BABY - Made in W. Germany, 1 5/8" tall, Good condition.
* BLOND BABY: 2 1/8" tall. Movable arms & legs. Good condition
* BRUNETTE BABY: 2 1/8" tall. Movable arms & legs. Legs need to be reattached.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I accept MONEY ORDER payments via United States Postal Service (USPS) ONLY. I will not accept money orders purchased elsewhere.
Payment by USPS Money Order should be received within seven (7) business days of purchase. Please notify me by convo as soon as you've mailed your money order.
If after seven (7) business days I have not received payment, your order will be cancelled, and the item with be re-listed.
Please convo me if you have an unforeseen delay.
As mentioned above, I GLADLY ACCEPT RETURNS. Most of the items I sell are vintage. Given the nature of these previously owned / used items, I do my best to describe & photograph the items, and point out any flaws or concerns (scratches, dents, wear & tear, etc). These items are usually sold “as is.”
If you should require a RETURN You must contact me within seven (7) days of delivery. Returned item must be shipped back within fourteen (14) days of delivery.
REFUNDS are ONLY for the purchase price of the item, NOT for shipping cost.
A majority of the vintage items I sell are unique / one-of-a-kind. I may only have a quantity of one (1) such item In my inventory. With the nature of secondhand goods, EXCHANGES would NOT be possible due to the lack of a replacement item. From time to time there are exceptions, so please feel free to convo me.
I will do my best to ship in one to three business days. In the event I cannot meet this shipping estimate, I will contact you.
I ship via USPS Priority / Priority Flat Rate in most cases. Of course I am happy to combine shipping on orders to save postage.
Please note that the USPS PRIORITY MAIL includes up to $50 of insurance with most shipments. I CANNOT be held responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping.
USPS Tracking is available.
NOT at this time, although I am planning on doing so in the future.
Did you know that the appearance of colors on the pictures can vary based on your monitor & display setting? I will always try to photograph & describe colors to the best of my ability.
It is extremely important to me that you are happy & satisfied with your items, and with my service. All items are wrapped with lovingly care to prevent breakage.
I VALUE & APPRECIATE your business.
Blessings to you & yours!